We do not take performance incentives or charge hidden fees. We charge a flat fee on assets we manage, so that our goals are aligned with those of our clients.
We work seamlessly with our clients’ attorneys, CPAs or other advisors via a “virtual office.” As needed, we can recommend advisors in various capacities who meet our standards for excellence. All fees are arranged between the client and each advisor directly, cutting out the “middle man” and reducing fees.
- Over 25 years of favorable portfolio returns.
- CornerCap’s two founding members managed the RJR Nabisco pension assets prior to launching CornerCap in 1989, providing the firm a strong foundation in institutional investment management.
- A proprietary research approach based on our institutionally derived Fundametrics® research process– developed in the 1980’s and continually refined.
- Committed to a value-driven investment philosophy.
- Independently owned by our investment professionals.
CornerCap Email Updates
Sign up to receive CornerCap Investment Counsel updates.