The Fundametrics® research process is our proprietary computer-based research system, which screens our universe of stocks and decile ranks them according to specific valuation criteria.
We recognize that each client and their family circumstances are unique, requiring a customized investment and wealth management strategy.
Our Wealth Advisory practice is built on our expertise in four areas: Investment Management, Wealth Planning, Institutional Research, and Client Services Management.
In serving families and individuals, our Wealth Advisory practice reflects the vital principles of transparency and reasonable cost:
- Our fee structure is designed to ensure that our incentives are aligned with our client’s best interests.
- We partner with third party custodians like Charles Schwab which both protects client assets and reduces costs in delivering service.
- We actively incorporate a client’s preferred CPA, attorney, or other special advisors, where applicable, to provide integrated and seamless advice on managing assets.
- We use proprietary, state-of-the-art portfolio management technology to consistently implement our decisions across all appropriate accounts and asset classes, consistent with client special needs or tax considerations.
Further detail on the four areas of expertise:
- Constructing investment portfolios to meet your investment objectives (please see Multi-Asset Class Strategies), whether for your retirement, lifestyle goals, or the benefit of your heirs
- On-going management of your portfolio, including regular rebalancing for risk management, managing taxes, or optimizing risk-adjusted returns
- Leveraging our internal research expertise to keep the portfolio aligned to your goals and parameters
Wealth Management, Planning, and Coordination
- Advice on insurance, estate, and tax matters and major financial decisions
- Scenario modeling for spending analysis and long-term financial planning
- Customized asset allocation strategies to support your goals and risk profile
- Identifying opportunities in wealth management and planning, such as Roth IRA conversion, 401K rollovers, 529 plans, and charitable distributions
- Fundamental quantitative analysis
- Statistical analysis of the major asset classes
- Continuous R&D on our research process
- Fixed income analysis on risk spreads, taxable equivalent yields, and duration management
Client Service Management
- Portfolio reviews and written quarterly portfolio reports
- Coordination of distributions, wire transfers, estate account settlements, and gifting
- Provision of preliminary tax information for planning purposes, such as taxable interest and dividends, realized/unrealized gains, etc.
- Liaison to and coordination with your CPA, attorney, or other advisors
- Direct access to Portfolio Managers, Chief Investment Officer, and other firm leadership
- On-going client education about investing and wealth management